I know, I know, I'm sorry!!! Can I just tell you about May? The first four weeks of May were my children's last four weeks of school. Consequently, I attended: 5 f ieldtrips, 2 talent shows, 2 awards assemblies, 1 breakfast, 2 graduations (one Kindergarten, one H.S-for 6 kids at church), 1 play, 1 concert, 1 PTA/Community meeting.
This, on top of: reciprocating babysitting, taking the animals to the vet, two Dr.s appointments, Regular church activity night, leadership training, a birthday, softball practices, one last soccer game, one work picnic, one awesome hike with friends (to be thoroughly covered later), one spectacularly cleaned out garage, and of course, grocery shopping, dinner, and season 4 of 24 on DVD. :)
Gratefully, The Skipper was able to help a lot with the evening stuff, although his days of coming home, grabbing dinner, out with a kid (or me leaving without the kids), and home to bed -just to do the same thing tomorrow, got pretty old fast.
We are so glad to be healthy, active, involved, loved, and able to help! And
HOORAY FOR SUMMER!!
(We've already gutted and reconfigured 2 bedrooms, overhauled 3 cabinets, reorganized 1 craft/game/sewing/scrapbook closet, had friends over, gone to the pool, had a picnic..........)
1 comment:
Ahhh! You make me tired! I don't know why everyone thinks December is the busiest month of the year, because May always catches me off guard - it's far worse than December!
Hugs! Yeah for summer!!!
Post a Comment