Mom is making sugar cookies one evening, and the girls are helping, playing and taking turns getting a bath.
The conversation went something like this.
Little Red: Mom, can I take a bath with my sister?
Mom: No, I want you to wait and take one after.
-Little Red disappears for a while and comes back completely in the buff.
Mom: Little Red, I told you no bath right now.
Little Red: (cheerfully) I know, I'm just going to help you while I wait.
Mom: (patiently) Well, I think you should put on a robe or something.
Little Red: (patiently) Mom, Sometimes I wait naked, and sometimes I don't. But this time I am, so... (big smile)
After trying not to laugh hysterically and getting a quick snapshot, she found a robe. ...or did she just get in the bath with her sister? One never quite knows with the baby of the family.
Please indulge the parents in just one more kids are crazy story.
This same child was given some raisins on Sunday in those cute little red boxes. When she was done, she didn't know where the trash was, and she didn't have any pockets, so she flattened the boxes and stuck them in her sandals. So as she walked, if you looked you could see raisin boxes sticking out from under her heals. She was quite pleased with herself (and with the reaction she received from everyone else, and why not? Such ingenuity.)
2 comments:
Thank you for this little insite into your everyday living. Love hearing about the great/greats.
hugs bj
It looks like you're raising either a future politician, environmentalist, or really great mom! As a grandmother - I never get tired of hearing the stories. Love you all! - MOM/Grandma/Gammynana
Post a Comment