-school is in session, 2 girls love it, every morning the other 2 girls say they're not going,
but we manage to get them there anyway.
-I spent the bulk of my day cleaning up my overrun garden of weeds, aphids, ants,
and powdery mildew. I think we'll get just a few pumpkins for carving, and more
peppers, tomatoes and zuccini.
-the rest of my day (before I get kids, in 5 min) has been catching up on my friends blogs.
I still have few to catch up on, but I figured some of you may look here for an update,
so I better have one.
I have 4 min to put up a few pictures. Glad to be back, got a bunch of stuff to catch
up on.
The girls are only frowning because I told them their game was over.
Silly first day of school pic.
The R_____ Trifecta
(as thy are known as at their TeaKwonDo academy.)
Ack! I'm late.......
3 comments:
Yea!!!!! You're back. Cute pics, love the mud one, hope you blog that story when you have time! Have a great week!
~J
Glad your back up on line.... can't belive you where in the springs at almost the same time.... wild!. Great pictures!!!
It's about time for an update. Your acceptable excuse was becoming unacceptable. Hey is that two kids I see with glasses now? We were told at our last dentist appointment to get ready for braces. Could our kids really be getting this old?
Post a Comment