11 March 2009

Where To Begin?

1: Well, our dear Blog has become an HGTV widow. I admit it. We now subscribe to a cable network and have a DVR. -I love it. We watch what we want, when we want. -Unfortunately, the time I used to blog on the computer, when my kids were in bed and I wait for my husband to come home from class, I watch TV instead. Lazy, I know. -but I'm getting a good grasp of what I need to do to finish our kitchen update. :)


2: We had a good family friend come to visit a month ot so ago. While he couldn't bring his family with him to play, he did bring us some chocolate goodies to try to ease the pain. He hung out a couple of days and provided us with our Family Home Evening entertainment. An arm wrestling match with Dad!

3: A couple weeks ago we had our yearly kids fun run. LIttle Red ran 1/2 mi. Yippie Skippie ran a mile all by herself, and Big Red and Chickadee ran 5K with Mom. Hooray! They now want to train for the Bataan Death march 15 mile memorial race. Mom is VERY apprehensive, but loath to discourage lofty goals. -any input on the reasonableness of allowing kids to walk (accompanied) a 15 mile hike with minimal training?

2 comments:

Zach said...

Who won the arm wrestling match? If it was Dave I'm gonna buy some of those super-grip strength things he has. He said one variety would make your fingers so strong you could remove a lug nut!

Kimberly said...

Yea, have them go with the pregnant lady! LOL! (somewhat serious)