27 August 2009

A Long Time Ago In A School Year Far Far Away...

...our little Yippie-Skippie hit a milestone!





In May she turned 8 years old and was Baptized!



She was nervous and shy and excited. -And every minute was wonderful!


Since Dad wasn't around to perform the Baptism, Great Grandpa did the honors.




It was such a blessing for him and Nonnie and GrandMary and Grandpa Lynn to be a part of this occasion.
What a great visit!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! Our oldest just turned 8 last week, and is getting baptized next week. I didn't realize we had ones so close in age. And, her dress is so pretty! I bet she felt like a princess. Congratulations, Yippee-Skippee!

househunter said...

Her dress is beautiful. Glad you made it back to the blogging world! Missed ya! The group photo was great. I'm glad your grandparents could be there, how special for Yippee-Skippee. She's a darling girl! ~J