19 March 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

We've been busier than usual around here recently. -Frankly I didn't know that was possible. Can you guess some of what we've been doing with our time?





4 comments:

JayShay said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Red's list!! She is awesome!! That Oryx is huge! I had no idea how big they actually are, never seen one. Hard to believe I know since we've lived in this grand state for a total of 10 years! Crazy.

Ginet said...

Great list. Of course, I would like it more if it meant you were moving here, but whatever. We can still be friends.

househunter said...

REALLY impressed with that animal your hubby killed. Does it taste good in spaghetti? Funny list! Looks like someone needs a little relocation therapy. Sorry you have to go through the grueling process, but sooooooooo happy to have you in my neck of the woods! Maybe our hubby's can hunt critters together~!

Brenda said...

Your moveing? when? where? Hope its close to the midwest? Wow! don't think I have ever even seen an Oryx outside of a zoo before! pretty cool. love the pictures. TTFN