Here's the one that started it all for us, and a few more we found and had to share.
Hammer Time Mob Dance
(Watch for the Grandpa in this one)
Random MC Hammer "Can't Touch This" Street Dance
(This is the same group as above, but watch for the swim goggle guy.)
6 comments:
Haha! The food court musical has been our favorite for a long time. And I had forgotten how great the train station one was. :)
The Hammer ones were new to me though. Very funny! Especially in the store. I love how they come running in and then go running out. That is awesome.
I will be waiting for you to do your own flash mob while waiting to pick kids up from school, or possibly during your lesson on Sunday. :)
Maybe we could organize one for a ward activity...
Cara and I already started practicing today at lunch for a family skit we could do in a food court entitled, "Where my kids at?" and we pretend we lost our kids at the mall. "I'm an awesome parent! (right), and it's apparent! (true)..." You know, something like that.
Just when I was beginning to think that no one here understood me.
Dad says I'm straight ownin' bake sales with my cupcake skills.
Mel, will you flash mob the school with me sometime? Cotton-eyed Joe anyone?
Oo Oo Oo, I wanna play! Although its quite the distnace for me to come and Cotten-eyed Joe with you! Too fun!!!!
The Omaha Community Players are doing the Hallelujah Chorus at the Crossroads Mall this Saturday at noon....
I LOVE the food court musical. The janitor is awesome!! I need to find a dance class that will incorporate a little Hammer Time!!! FUN!!
Post a Comment