14 December 2011

Tid-Bits

I don't know about you, but cleaning off a computer desk often results in finding little tid-bits that you just don't quite know what to do with.  These little notes and what-nots usually end up set aside "neatly" in a corner taking up space on the otherwise newly cleaned surface.  This provides a nice place for the piles that soon (usually only a matter of hours) begin to re-accumulate and ensures the continuation of the cycle.

I sat down this morning to work space that could not be worked in.  Upon proper excavation I found this little gem that has been discovered several times and reburied several times.  

This was a conversation that we found funny enough to jot down, presumably around our wedding anniversary back in March.    "Me" is Big Red.


Front


Back.

This little half-sheet of paper has surely lived a long, happy, useful life.  It can now rest in peace in my recycle bin.

And don't worry, I have a different scrap of love from which to start my new pile of clutter.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love that!! What a sweet little convo.