27 January 2008

Christmas - Family

Can you have too many pictures on a Blog? That's a question for another day.
In the mean time, here are some pictures from our Christmas trip.
First Grandad's, complete with a brother, some cousins and a
Great Grandma. Then Gram and Gramp's house, and finally,
GranMary's, with another brother and more Great Grandparents.
-In looking at all this I realize that between chasing kids and trying to
have a conversation, I missed some good pictures with other family
that was around. Shame on me.

2 comments:

Kate said...

What a fun visit ... but I'm learning quickly that when there is just one of you, the chances for taking pictures are cut by at least 75% ... doesn't make it any less disappointing when you get home, download the pictures and then realize the lost shots. Someday we'll have cameras the size of a contact lens, and we'll be able to take and send pictures in the blink of an eye.

Kimberly said...

Hey Liz!
CUTE Blog!