13 January 2008

New Year!

(Scroll down and start the music in the previous post so you can listen as you read this. Go on.)

It's a new year! We have changed a couple things about the blog, -but that's about it. Nothing much has changed here. I was locked out of my blogger account for a week or so as my computer was having severe attitude problems. I think we have most of them worked out now though so Christmas Vacation pics should be up soon. We sure had a great time.

3 comments:

JayShay said...

With all the election coverage on your blog I thought I would ask the most important question! Are we having an election party this year?! Count us in we're coming!!

rachel said...

Hi Guys! Happy New Year. I hope it's ok that I link you from my blog.
Rachel
brianrachelandkids.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Thanks for the blog comment... Sometimes I put too much of myself into my work... guess its a side effect from not having my own kids. TTFN Brenda