In our research for study aids we ran across this website.
http://geography.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=geography&cdn=education&tm=55&f=00&su=p504.1.336.ip_&tt=2&bt=1&bts=1&zu=http%3A//www.nationalgeographic.com/geobee/
It has a short 10 question geography quiz each day. And you can repeat the quiz from a couple days before in order to study more, or if you miss a day. It's fun! Fun! And Hard! I usually get a 6/10, and that's with a globe on the desk next to me! Chickadee does better though, she's very excited about the competition. I'll try to get few pictures up afterward. There is also a link listed in the 'Useful? websites' section on the right hand side of our blog. -Along with the run-planning website, have you tried it yet?...it's fun too...
5 comments:
I got 6 out of 10. That is super hard, I bet my kids could do better. Fun website!
Hey I got 8 out of 10 today, 3/29. I actually got 9 but I spelled one wrong so it didn't give me credit!! All of the other days I looked I couldn't get past question two!! Today I grabbed our globe.
Hi Liz. I can't believe how grown up your family is. I saw your blog through Ginets. How are you doing?
Go geography!
How did it go?
Post a Comment