So I realized the other day that we passed our 1st Blogging anniversary. Apr. 6 2007 was our debut
and can you believe it's been that long already?
My friend showed me this link on a friend of a friend of a friends blog, and I think I'm going to try
it. But if any of you actually get around to trying it before me ('cause we all know I'm more than a
bit of a procrastinator) let me know what you think. It's a company that takes your blogs and
prints and binds them into a book. So much for thescrap-bookers. :)
-and they use the word 'slurped' in their headline; what is this world coming too? They must be
Generation Xers.
2 comments:
Technically, aren't we Generation Xer's?
Your music is so soothing. I missed you on my 6 miler today. However, I was a turtle!
Post a Comment