22 November 2009

There And Back Again, Again.

 I had intended to use this post to show pictures of our happy reunion.  Daddy's Home!  However, while packing for vacation, I remembered to pack the memory cards for the camera and forgot to pack the adapter for the camera to the computer!!   So here I am with time on my hands and free wi fi (borrowed from the coffee shop downstairs) and I still can't properly update the blog.  Suffice it to say, Dad is home safe and sound.  We couldn't be more thrilled and thankful.  
Happy Thanksgiving to all!  

3 comments:

JayShay said...

Don't you hate that! It never fails, something always gets left at home when you go on vacation! Hope you having a wonderfully relaxing time!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that David made it home safe and sound. We miss you guys and think of you often. Have a great vacation.

The Foodies

The Stells! said...

found your blog! sorry to ditch you for so long! Let me know if you need anything!