Step 2: Drag it to the conveyor belt.
Step 3: Up!
Step 4: Pick a route down, and GO!
Step 5: Get out of the way, and repeat.
So here we are on our Presidents Day Holiday. An hour up the mountain, and this is all the (fake) snow we can find. And we had to pay for it! -But I'm not trying to jog in it, so I don't mind so much. My friend who's husband is also "away" and I teamed up to take this outing and I'm glad she dragged me out of the house. It was pretty fun, the kids had a blast! They paired up and rode down in double tubes for a while, backwards and laughing, spinning, and thoroughly worn out after a couple hours.
3 comments:
I love how the kids aren't even wearing coats! You can't beat sledding when it's 70 degrees!!
How Fun!
Poor kids with so little snow..... We had a real snow day thursday and friday... more ice than snow... but real fast for the sledding. It's all melting not in this 40 degree heat wave we are having.... sad to see it go. glad you all had fun.
Brenda
Post a Comment