On a long Sunday afternoon, we took the opportunity to toss the baseball around a bit. The girls still have...emerging skills.
(Sorry again about flipped pictures. I have "fixed" it twice, but to no avail. Now I just have to get this posted and get my kids off to school.)
The Skipper and I had planned to attend the San Antonio Temple while were in town, but never quite made it. The day we left, it was closed. The girls however, just had to at least see it, and add to their collection of temples they have seen and had their picture in front of. We're so glad they recognize the joy they feel even outside the temple.
This is a rest stop on the way out of Texas. It must be a new favorite 'cause we stopped there entering and leaving the state.
I guess that finally sums that trip all up. What do you want next?
1 comment:
What a fantastic trip!! Lots of great sites and pictures to remember them!
Post a Comment