13 April 2007

Yard Workers






The Easter post alludes to a bunch of yard work. Here are a few pictures. As you can see, some work harder than others, some take pictures of the workers, and some just stand and look pretty.

We can get free mulch and rough topsoil from ?. So first we filled the trailer, and then mixed it into the garden (which is not pictured) as we tilled it. We also filled the rather large flower box pictured behind the Skipper. -notice the Skipper's eyewear. :)

This was the third long yard working day and the progress is slow, we need about 5 more whole days to get it how we'd like. A little at a time is still progress though. I'll post progress as it happens.

Little Red and I were able to get peas, cucumbers, marigolds, lavender and a shade flower mix planted yesterday in various locations, so we're happy.

Regarding the Easter dresses. The girls were in my Dads wedding early last fall, so they are from that. I didn't make them, they were a gift. They still fit nice and I just love them, so they made for natural -and easy- prepaid- Easter dresses. They are itchy to wear, so I had to beg one to comply and in the end I'm not sure why she changed her mind but I'm glad she did.

And here are some better pictures of the camping forts. Have a great weekend everybody!

2 comments:

househunter said...

Way to go with the yardwork! Whats with the wild hair in the trailer picture? Too CUTE! Send us some veggies when you harvest, better yet, hand deliver the goods & stay a spell!!! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

We are testing this out. Great to see you working so hard on the yard.