Welcome to our fun little website.
In keeping up with the Joneses and the Smiths, and in an effort to appease the grandparents' insatiable appetite for pictures, stories and updates, we too are now Bloggers. Lets see how we do, (and how long this lasts.)
I'll e-mail this address to folks, and you may want to bookmark it right away in a folder with all the other blogs and comics that you check when you are avoiding getting around to checking your e-mail. Also, I may become easily discouraged if I do not receive immediate positive feedback (or at least gramatical corrections.)
So, friends and family, welcome to topper and fam. I hope this is fun.
7 comments:
Great start! I can't wait to see where this goes. More more more!!!!
Welcome to the neighborhood. When are we going camping? And who the heck is Topper...some NRA operative?
Dear Liz, It was great to see the pic of the family. Lily is growing up! I saved a copy of the photo for Brooke. You look great BTW. So slim! Love L
I agree, who is topper? Looks good, we need more pictures!!
Love it! And as the great "filahsafur" once said "More more more!!!!
Yeah you guys rock! Your campout looks fun....makes me want to pack up and do the same! Hi lesslie and Ginet! This will be fun keeping up with so many people from your blog! Thanks! Keep up the good work...maybe you will inspire us to follow suit! -Molly
Thats right its Captain America, Mr Skipper
Post a Comment