09 April 2007

Exclusive. Members only!

In an effort to keep children safe and minimize paranoia about online ne'er-do-wells, we have made this a site by invitation only. I hope this does not deter anyone from playing along with us. If it is a hassle to anyone, or if you know of someone who may want to view, just drop us an e-mail. Whining and complaining always welcome.

Also, for the sake of this site, our children (by birth order) will "now be known as"
1) Chickadee
2) Big Red
3) Yippy-Skippy
4) Little Red
("Broo Ha Ha")

They have agreed to these names. :)

...And to solve the mystery, Topper is a nickname from college given by some well loved friends.
Sorry, no CIA operatives here. (or NRA operatives either)

If there were an NRA operative in the fam, it would be, obviously... the Master of the House, most affectionately known on this site as -the Skipper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, lets see if I have the roll call down, Chickadee, Big Red, Yippy Skippy, Little Red, Topper, and...Skipper? I noticed there was no name for the master of the house, so I thought I'd throw out a name. Anyhow, the page looks great. We all love and miss you.