While the Skipper was recovering from having his eyes done, Grandad, Grandma, the girls and I, did a bit of sight seeing. And to celebrate our fine Texas heritage, we started with The Alamo, the quintessential site of Texas pride.
While there was much to read, learn, and explore, we arrived close to closing time and, unfortunately, made a Marine-style blunder. We saw a line, so we stood in it. :)
It was a line to walk through the Shrine area of the Alamo. -Not the most interesting for the little ones.
Anyhow, we almost literally ran through some of the other buildings and displays, and gleaned what knowledge we could- quickly. It is really quite a place. I highly recommend it.
1 comment:
I'm sure I've noticed but never really noticed, Skippy's short hair sure is cute! And as per our conversation Lil Red does need a pony or something! I'm enjoying the pictures, keep posting them. Oh and how does June sound? :0)
Post a Comment