11 April 2007

Easter






For the past 3 years or so a good friend has had my girls over to dye Easter eggs. This was always so fun and wonderful that I plainly forgot all about dying Easter eggs.

This year the day before Easter someone reminded me of this motherly duty and I boiled the eggs. Of course the time ran away from us Saturday doing yard work and we found ourselves on Easter morning with no dyed eggs.

Therefore, Sunday morning all scrubbed and mostly dressed the girls dyed eggs about 1 hr before church was to begin. (It's such a blessing to live 5 blocks from the church.)

The eggs are dyed and in the fridge waiting to be deviled. I'm the only one who eats them. We made it to church during the opening prayer, and ironically it was Dad who made us late.

Hope everyone had a nice Holiday.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I love the Easter dresses!! So beautiful.

Leslie Jensen said...

Dear Liz, Thanks for letting me get onto the blog. It is adorable. Looking at your girls and the cups of egg dye really made me miss you! We had Jessica and Caylyn Wright to do eggs this year. It is no fun to dye alone. (pun intended)

Love L

Unknown said...

HI Liz, The dresses are so pretty. Did you make them? Nice job!Love gram.

MaryJane said...

Glad to see Yippy gave in and wore the matching dress! The girls look beautiful!